Select a service
Has your family been affected by a home fire or carbon monoxide incident? Share the story of how you and your family escaped a home fire or survived a CO poisoning. It could save lives!
SHARE YOUR STORY HOME
I am writing this email to say thank you. It is because of your products that I was alerted to a dangerous situation within my home and possibly saved from death. I began my day as usual yesterday morning, March 17th, by enjoying a cup of tea. I was a bit cold as the remnants of a 12-inch snowstorm were winding down. I adjusted the thermostat from the nighttime low and quickly experienced the warmth as the furnace kicked in. Little did I know that the snowfrom the storm had drifted to pile against my house blocking the exhaust vent for my furnace. As the heat spread through my home so did the poisonous gases of carbon monoxide. Before I knew it I had a near-piercing chorus of dueling Nighthawk Carbon Monoxide detectors sounding off. I quickly dressed, left my warm home and called 911 frommy neighbor’s house. My local firefighters arrived to record a carbon monoxide level of 65. I shudder to think of what could have been had your products not sounded their alarm to alert me. So, thank you. Thank you from my two grown children. Thank you from my family and friends.Thank you from the 106 students that I teach each day. Most importantly, thank you from me. I helped my daughter purchase her own Nighthawk Carbon Monoxide detector yesterday afternoon and I will promote your product to all who will listen. I am here to testify to its value.
Wendy, Springfield, MA
For quick answers to common questions, visit the Help Center
Copyright © United Technologies Corporation 2012
Terms & Conditions | Site Map |
UTC Climate Controls & Security