The initial symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are similar to the flu. They can include dizziness, severe headaches, nausea, sleepiness, fatigue/weakness and disorientation/confusion.  Symptoms vary depending on exposure:

  • Common Mild Exposure - Slight headache, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, flu-like symptoms.

  • Common Medium Exposure - Throbbing headache, drowsiness, confusion, fast heart rate.

  • Common Extreme Exposure - Convulsions, unconsciousness, brain damage, heart and lung failure, followed by death.

If you experience even mild carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms, you should immediately consult a physician!


Approved_CO_Image