To determine if your carbon monoxide digital alarm has reached its end of life, refer to the following:
Manufactured between January 1, 2000 and January 31, 2006
- When the CO alarm displays an Err message, push the Peak level button.
- If it then displays an E09 message, the alarm has reached the end-of-life.
- The alarm will also emit a quick beep every 30 seconds.
Alarms manufactured from February 1, 2006 forward
- When the CO alarm displays an End message, the alarm has reached the end-of-life.
- The alarm will emit a quick beep every 30 seconds.
When an alarm has reached the end of its life, it needs to be replaced to continue protecting your home.
Browse CO Alarms