Get useful tips, reminders, product notices, and discount offers.
We respect your email privacy
WARNING: If your email is in regards to a carbon monoxide emergency and your alarm is in full alarm, evacuate all occupants of your home immediately; as this could be a potentially life-threatening emergency situation. Please call 911 or your local fire department from a telephone outside your home. Do not re-enter your home until help has arrived and the problem causing the fire or carbon monoxide has been corrected.
View Our Privacy Notice
Thank you for contacting us. We will direct your message to the appropriate Kidde contact and get back to you as promptly as possible.