Our core values define who we are and guide every decision we make.
Kidde is the world’s largest manufacturer of fire safety products. Kidde is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
At Kidde, our mission is to provide solutions that protect people and property from the effects of fire and its related hazards. And for more than 90 years, industry leaders, the military, airlines, firefighters, businesses and millions of homeowners have turned to us to do exactly that.
Our culture is rooted in the core values of UTC Climate, Controls & Security. These values are the pillars of our business. They define who we are and guide every decision we make.
- Quality is the common denominator of all we do.
- We are committed to Service Excellence and the Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) operating system.
- Our customers have a choice, and how we perform determines whether they choose us.
- We strive for continuous growth to reinforce our leadership position.
- We achieve world-class financial performance.
- We continuously improve the productivity of our assets, resources and everything we do.
- Successful businesses improve the human condition.
- We act with integrity and maintain the highest ethical standards.
- We are environmentally responsible and drive to sustainability.
- We care for the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- We actively support the communities in which we do business.
- We are a company of ideas, committed to research and development.
- Our heritage inspires us to reach the next innovative, powerful and marketable idea.
- We continuously invest in new products, technologies and intelligent systems.
- We listen to our customers and respond to their needs.
- We make it easy to do business with us.
- We are committed to excellence in customer satisfaction.
- We listen to our employees and treat each other with respect.
- We are committed to employee and management development.
- We support and pursue lifelong learning to expand our knowledge and capabilities.
- We value diversity in individuals and cultures, and seek and share ideas openly.